Not sure how the bills are going to get paid this month. Breathe Carolina is barely going to break even, if we're lucky. There's too many shows in Michigan. Or we're trying too hard to do too many shows ourselves. Not sure. All I know is that I'm broke, and we're charging groceries, I'm buying anything else I need to live on the company charge, and there are bills sitting at home, unpaid. I don't know what to do. I'm not going to be happy with a third job, but I guess I might have to do that. The PAC is not going to work. The Nature Center is done pretty much until March. I can sell Christmas trees. Woot.
I'm hoping that something breaks for me soon. Shows like this are making me lose faith in what I'm doing with my life. I'm 29, and I'm nowhere nearer to being grown up than I was at age 19.
Currently stuck in my head: "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment