Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The internet has killed, well, everything.

This is a short post. Because very few people will read it. Because everyone else is writing their own blogs right now. Which is sort of the point. Everyone blogs. And therefore, no one reads what everyone writes. Everyone writes music, records it, and releases it. No one listens to it. People don't need to buy anything, because it's all on the internet.

Am I bitter about it? Not really. More than anything, I just see it as being very interesting. The most wonderful times of my life have been spent with people, yet I find myself in front of this screen more often than not. I'm not sure why, either. It's where I "work". But could I do my work without it? Could this business work without the internet? And would it be better?

Thoughts to ponder....

No comments: